Random Rantings and Ravings from a Slow-Poke Runner in the Heart of the South. (A Weeekly (sort of) Blog about running and just about anything else)

Friday, May 12, 2006

GUM TREE RUN TOMORROW!!!


The 2006 Gum Tree 10K Run is now less than 12 hours away!!

My calf is better tonight and I plan to ice it before hitting the hay. I didn't run this morning so I will need to do some warming up to get my legs fresh.

With the recent injury, I won't feel too bad if I don't make my time of less than 55 minutes. I just look forward to running and completing MY FIRST 10K EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you the full rundown tomorrow night!

WIsh me luck and say a prayer!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I find it interesting that you have your race number and shirt the day before. Almost all races here are Day of Race pick-up...

8:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>