Random Rantings and Ravings from a Slow-Poke Runner in the Heart of the South. (A Weeekly (sort of) Blog about running and just about anything else)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Sing it Brittany....

Oops I did it again!
I missed another run,
I screwed up my miles...
Oh baby, baby...

OOPS!

Well, my mileage will be a little low this week due to missing a run Thursday. Wednesday was a planned off day but we had some friends in from Michigan and were up late with them Wednesday night. I had to get my sleep so I couldn't run in the morning and worked a 12-hour day, leaving me completely spent that evening. To top it off, things were so crazy Thursday, I ate McDonalds, not once, BUT TWICE!!!!!!!!!!


Just Supersize me right now! RIGHT NOW!!!!

But I feel a little better as I write this Friday evening because I had a great run this morning. I only went 3 miles because I have a long run planned tomorrow. I know I will go at least 6 miles but may punish myself even more for the Mickey-D's!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Shane's disclaimer note: Just in case you don't know, the above picture is NOT me! And for those of you wishing I had included a Brittany Spears picture, COME ON! I do have my morals ya know!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've sung that tune before...

and thanks for not posting any Brittany pictures. When she first came out her pictures were... a little racey for her age, then for about 2 days, they were decent. Now, she's just a train wreck... ugh!

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>