Random Rantings and Ravings from a Slow-Poke Runner in the Heart of the South. (A Weeekly (sort of) Blog about running and just about anything else)

Friday, March 31, 2006

RACE DAY TOMMORROW!!!


It is now less than 12 hours until tommorrow's Trails and Treads 5K run. I am still hoping for a time just under 26 minutes but I will have to run a really good race to get my slow rear over the line by then! I also, unfortunately, may be running in the rain! There is a pretty good chance of showers in the morning. YUCK! I will be posting race results tommorrow so......until then........ :-).

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

It's about 8:45 Saturday morning, so even though I'm assuming you are either running or have just finished the run -- good luck!

Rick

6:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>