Random Rantings and Ravings from a Slow-Poke Runner in the Heart of the South. (A Weeekly (sort of) Blog about running and just about anything else)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

One picture at least

Here is one picture I was able to get up from my work computer. It must be my sorry laptop at home that won't cooperate. This is a picture of me just as we reached the bunion. That's the bunion the man in the background is sitting on. You can see from the picture that it is pretty hazy in the background. I read recently that the Smokies have as much pollution as Los Angeles! But it was BEAUTIFUL in person. I have more pictures that are better. I will try to post them later this week.

I have been sticking to my running except I had to be at work really early this morning and missed my run. Hopefully I can make up for it by scheduling my long run Sunday and running tomorrow and Saturday. I will let you know more later! Peace -- out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Shane, looks cool .. get some more pics posted when you get the chance. For some reason I have trouble loading pictures with Internet Explorer from time to time and need to use my Mozilla FireFox browser to get the pictures loaded. I probably have something set up wrong in IE, but who has time to debug MicrosSoft software problems.

Phil

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Shane (mississip) said...

I am still trying but I will have them up at least by Tuesday. Thanks!

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>