Random Rantings and Ravings from a Slow-Poke Runner in the Heart of the South. (A Weeekly (sort of) Blog about running and just about anything else)

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Technical Question

I have noticed that my side bar has slipped down to the bottom of my blog and I can't for the life of me figure out why. If anyone out there knows how to fix this, please let me know!

All you others, make sure to scroll down and check out my links, which include my own running log. Please feel free to give advide regarding my running routines and how I can improve my training schedule!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Don't know what you are seeing, but directly to the right of the entry title "Technical Question" (the top post as I write this) I see your "about me" section, and the other sections follow below it.

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>